Your privacy is important to Nimbus 9, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Nimbus 9, Inc. collects, and the ways in which Nimbus 9, Inc. uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Nimbus 9, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Your name, email address, phone number, login name, postal address, payment information for purchased goods and services, and anonymous system usage statistics for Unifi.
- Any other information that you send to Nimbus 9, Inc.
Using personal information
Nimbus 9, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services, including the Unifi platform;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing and service communications for Nimbus 9, Inc. only.
Where Nimbus 9, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Nimbus 9, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Nimbus 9, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Nimbus 9, Inc. stores all the personal information you provide on secure servers using RSA 2048 TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2, and other modern forms of encryption.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to third party websites. Nimbus 9, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Nimbus 9, Inc.
- By email to email@example.com
- By post to 29 W Cimarron St, Ste 3, Colorado Springs, CO 80903